Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Here’s A Clip Of Botham Jean Leading Souls To Jesus In Church





Botham Jean Leads Church Service

Botham Jean was a real person with a real life and people who loved him. He was a man of God. He was a leader at his church.

10 grams of marijuana doesn’t change any of that and it damn sure doesn’t justify 2 bullets.
Rest in peace to Botham Jean. Hell on Earth to Amber Guyger.
Twitter Reaction to Botham Jean Killing
There must be so much more to this murder. When the truth finally comes out, it is going to be one more scandal for the police, and another completely innocent unarmed black man murdered
This was literally the Sunday before he was murdered. Its crazy man. Even if he was a scumbag....no one should be able to just come in your house, kill you and say ooooops, I thought I was in my own crib.
There are stories that animate, enliven ... As a story-lover, one gets a sense of stories that have an agenda, a propaganda aspect: the marijuana narrative doesn't seem to fit with him. The false narrative seeks to undermine him.   
 Jesus! Jesus! My tears are stinging my eyes. May our loving Father welcome you into his arms. Evil will never stand, our Father told us that. He will give us the strength to fight, fight, fight for the dignity of your life and the beauty of your memory. R.I.P. Brother! R.I.P
I would love for the news to play this clip instead of a pic stating marijuana was found in apartment. He had a beautiful voice and I hope she is punished harshly for silencing him. In his own home. Minding his business.

No comments:

Post a Comment